We’ve spent all week planning and implementing our new covid-secure policies and procedures following the official guidance which was published on the 24th June.
Thank you so much for your patience, we are delighted to be sharing our reopening plans with you now:
The hotel will reopen on Friday 10th July with some new COVID-secure policies and procedures to ensure the safety of both our guests and staff.
We will continue to monitor the advice from PHE and the government to ensure these policies and procedures always remain relevant and up to date.
Our new covid-secure policies & procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced hotel-wide cleaning routines in-line with infection control guidance.
- Hand sanitizing stations as well as gloves & masks available for guest use on request.
- Contactless, self-check-in & check-out accompanied by our smiley team.
- Disposable letters in place of hotel directories & menu folders.
- Removal of newspapers from communal areas (personal copies can be pre-ordered).
- Reserved seating indoors & outdoors for the duration of your stay for your peace of mind.
- Team members serving food or beverages will wear face coverings where a 2m distance is not achievable for your safety & comfort.
- Dining areas have been rearranged to allow for safe 2m social distancing between guests.
- Extended dinner service, staggering reservations for your safety and comfort.
- Pre-booked table reservations for breakfast & dinner will be strictly adhered to.
- Increased room service offering & availability for breakfast & dinner– this must be pre-booked to allow us to place dining furniture in your room prior to your arrival.
- Alfresco dining facilities are available including new outdoor heaters, fire pits & comfy garden furniture.
- Regrettably we are unable to accept non-resident bookings for the time being as we do not have the capacity whilst complying with 2m social distancing – if you would like to contact us on the day to check availability we can assess the capacity and possibly confirm your request.
We respectfully ask that you comply with our new COVID-secure policies and procedures to protect the health and well-being of other guests and staff.
Similarly, if you are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus or have been in close contact for more than 15 minutes with anybody who has; a high temperature, a new/continuous cough or a loss/change to your sense of smell or taste; please do not travel to the hotel, self-isolate and call 111 for further advice.
Should there be any reason why you cannot make your reservation please contact us and we will do our utmost to transfer your deposit to a later date.