We are taking bookings from the 10th July onward with a relaxed cancellation policy.
please see details below:
Whilst closed, we have been busy preparing for our reopening under new Covid Secure guidelines, whilst also thinking of lots of wonderful ways we can ensure our usual friendly, welcoming luxurious and comfortable customer experience.
Although we can still promise you a wonderful stay at Yorebridge House, there will be a few changes in place to ensure the ongoing safety of our guests and staff.
We are working on our plan based on the official Government guidelines published 24th June and this will be available so you can view all of the new policies and procedures we have put in place to ensure we are Covid-Secure. In the meantime, for your peace of mind, here is a shortlist of some of the changes we are making in the first few weeks from the opening:
Once we receive the official Government guidelines we will compile a full information document so you can see exactly what procedures have been put in place to ensure we are Covid Secure, but in the meantime, for your peace of mind, here is a shortlist of some of the changes we are making in the first few weeks from the opening:
- We will be offering a new, simple, fresh all-day menu using produce from our own Kitchen Garden as well as local producers and suppliers. Served as room Service, garden service as well as indoors following government guidelines.
- There will be new table layouts across the Restaurant, Bar and Master’s room to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Service tables will be provided to ensure staff can maintain a social distance whilst serving your food and drinks.
- New outdoor furniture including individual table heaters and garden fire pits are in place so that you can enjoy the garden in the summer evenings under the festoon lights and fairy-lit trees. Tables can be allocated to you for your entire stay for that extra peace of mind.
- Contactless check-in and check-out procedures will be in place to ensure social distancing – but don’t worry – we will still provide you with a welcome glass of bubbly!
- Continental room service breakfast with options to add Champagne or Prosecco if you have reasons to celebrate!
- There will be additional cleaning procedures carried across all departments including extensive sanitisation protocols.
- Sanitising products will be available throughout the hotel for guest use.
- Walk Menus will be available in your room which has been designed by the staff who have spent lockdown exploring the local area and will include their personal tips and advice for each walk. You can call reception to order your walk from the menu and a printed walk will be delivered outside your door!
- Hamper menus will also be available in your room for you to order to accompany the wonderful walks!
Now we have an official date to be able to open our doors and official guidelines from the Government on safety and restrictions we are now taking bookings from the 10th July onward.
If you were booked in to stay with us earlier this year, we still have the details of your original booking and will do our utmost to get you re-booked in the near future!
We really look forward to welcoming you to Yorebridge House in the near future and giving you a wonderful Yorkshire welcome!!
If you have booked a stay with us, please keep an eye out for correspondence from us detailing the new policies and procedures we have put in place to ensure we are Covid-Secure.