Thank you so much for your understanding and patience of our “new normal” policies and procedures which have been updated as of September 7th. These are detailed below:
We are delighted to announce that as of September 13th our Sunday lunch service will resume with limited availability. Sunday lunch will be served 12.30-2.30pm on Sundays, pre-booking is essential.
We will continue to monitor the advice from the government to ensure these policies and procedures always remain relevant and up to date.
Our new covid-secure policies & procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Enhanced hotel-wide cleaning routines in-line with infection control guidance.
- Hand sanitizing stations as well as gloves & masks available for guest use on request – please note as of August 8th face masks are mandatory and enforceable by law in public areas of hotels, once seated for food or drinks you can remove your covering.
- Disposable letters in place of hotel directories & menu folders.
- Removal of newspapers from communal areas (personal copies can be pre-ordered).
- Team members serving food or beverages will wear face coverings where a 2m distance is not achievable for your safety & comfort.
- Dining areas have been rearranged to allow for safe 2m social distancing between guests.
- Pre-booked table reservations for breakfast & dinner will be strictly adhered to.
- Increased room service offering & availability for breakfast & dinner.
- Alfresco dining facilities are available including new outdoor heaters, fire pits & comfy garden furniture.
We respectfully ask that you comply with our new covid-secure policies and procedures to protect the health and well-being of other guests and staff.
Similarly, if you are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus or have been in close contact for more than 15 minutes with anybody who has; a high temperature, a new/continuous cough or a loss/change to your sense of smell or taste; please do not travel to the hotel, self-isolate and call 111 for further advice.
Should there be any reason why you cannot make your reservation please contact us and we will do our utmost to transfer your deposit to a later date.